Preparation of Camera-Ready Papers
Authors of accepted papers must prepare a camera-ready version of
their paper, taking into consideration the comments provided by the
reviewers, an submit it using your Easychair account. Please take note
of the following:
- The final paper and the signed copyright form are due on June 2,
2014. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
- Follow the instructions after the login for uploading two files:
- either a zipped file containing all your LaTeX sources
or a Word file in the RTF format, and
- PDF version of your camera-ready paper.
- The page limit is 12 pages in LNCS format, including
references. This is a strict limit.
- Please follow strictly the author instructions of Springer-Verlag
when preparing the final version:
Our publisher has recently introduced an extra control loop: once
data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding
authors and ask them to check their papers. We expect this to happen
shortly before the printing of the proceedings. At that time your
quick interaction with Springer-Verlag will be greatly appreciated.
- COPYRIGHT: Please upload a signed and completed copyright form to
us as soon as possible. The Springer copyright forms
can be found at
It is sufficient for one of the authors to sign the copyright form.
You can scan the form into PDF or any other standard image format.
- In the copyright form use the following information:
LNCS Volume number: 8632
Title of the Book or Conference Name: Euro-Par 2014
Volume editors: Fernando Silva, Inês Dutra and Vítor Santos